28 gostiju, 0 korisnika

Poslednje poruke

Anketa

Koja je po vama najbolja epizoda South Parka?

Scott Tenorman Must Die
0 (0%)
Cartman Joins NAMBLA
0 (0%)
Fat Butt and Pancake Head
1 (25%)
Towelie
0 (0%)
All About the Mormons?
0 (0%)
The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers
0 (0%)
Make Love, Not Warcraft
0 (0%)
AWESOM-O
0 (0%)
Trapped in the Closet
0 (0%)
You Got F*cked in the A
0 (0%)
Good Times with Weapons
0 (0%)
Imagination Land
0 (0%)
Go God Go
0 (0%)
Over Logging
1 (25%)
Chickenlover
0 (0%)
Nije na spisku
2 (50%)

Ukupno glasova: 4

Autor Tema: Najbolje South Park epizode  (Pročitano 5980 puta)

Van mreže zarej

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • lose programe iskljucicu trajno...
Najbolje South Park epizode
« poslato: Oktobar 06, 2009, 17:16:43 »

Glasajte za najbolju epizodu po mnogima najboljeg crtanog serijala za odrasle. Ovo je lista koju sam sastavio na osnovu 10-ak top listi koje sam nasao na netu i ne predstavlja moje misljenje mada se slazem u vecini slucajeva.

Vise o svim epizodama mozete procitati na http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park_%22Best_Episodes%22_lists
"Ne možes samo pitati korisnike šta je to što oni žele i onda se truditi da im to i daš. Dok ti to napraviš, oni će poželeti nešto drugo". (Inc Magazine, 1989.)

"Veoma je teško dizajnirati proizvod za određenu grupu. Često ljudi ne znaju šta žele dok im to ne pokažeš". (BusinessWeek, maj 1998.)

Van mreže zarej

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • lose programe iskljucicu trajno...
Odg: Najbolje South Park epizode
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Oktobar 07, 2009, 13:42:57 »
Kratak sadržaj epizoda i link odakle možete da odgledate sve epizode sa liste:

Scott Tenorman Must Die - Cartman goes medieval on Scott Tenorman's ass when ginger-haired Scott tricks our supple hero into buying his pubic hair for $16.12. Radiohead guest stars and plays a role in Cartman's elaborate scheme at getting sweet revenge on his unsuspecting foe.

Cartman Joins NAMBLA - Cartman decides to seek the friendship of older men. Using the Internet, he makes a connection with men who love to hang out with little boys. An organization called NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association) holds a meeting in South Park and Cartman becomes their poster child. The boys learn how much an adult can really love a child.

Fat Butt and Pancake Head - One of Cartman's body parts becomes too famous for its own good. The real Jenny From the Block is enraged to learn that a new "Diva" has stolen her record deal and her boyfriend! South Park will never be the same after Jenny & Ben meet the new "Ms. Lopez."

Towelie - The boys get a new video game system and their plans for the next 38 hours is to play it! Untill they discover Towelie, a government secret, genetically engineered towel that gets his special powers from gettin' high. When the government steals Stan's new Game Sphere the boys will stop at nothing to get it back. Losing precious gaming time they find Towelie and begin the struggle of the century.

All About the Mormons? - A Mormon kid moves to South Park and Stan has to kick his ass. But when Stan and his dad meet their new Mormon neighbors, they become fascinated with how genuinely nice they are. Meanwhile the other boys mock Stan relentlessly for wimping out.

The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers - The boys are on a mission: return "The Lord of the Rings" to the Two Towers Video Store in Conifer. But this is no ordinary copy. Butters, the evil sixth graders, and the boys' parents all try to steal the ring, er tape, from the boys. Will they succeed? What do you think? J.R.R. Tolkien must be spinning in his grave.

Make Love, Not Warcraft - The boys dedicate their lives to defeating a mad gamer and saving the World of Warcraft.

AWESOM-O - Cartman dresses up like a robot, calls himself AWESOM-O, and moves in with Butters. His plan is to learn all of Butter's innermost secrets and then use them against him. While Butters is thrilled to have found a new best friend, the Army believes AWESOM-O is some new secret weapon, and Hollywood is after the phony robot to develop their next big blockbuster.

Trapped in the Closet - Religious leaders recognize Stan as the second coming and a whole soap opera unfolds with the help of a famous R&B singer.

You Got F*cked in the A - It's up to Stan to put a team of South Park's best dancers together to compete against a rival troupe from Orange County. While Butters has won awards for his dancing, he refuses to help Stan out, as he hasn't been able to dance since the tragic death of eight audience members at his last competition.

Good Times with Weapons - South Park takes on the look of Japanese Anime. The boys are transformed into Japanese Warriors after they buy martial arts weapons at a local flea market. Their sworn enemy, Professor Chaos, confronts them and a highly stylized battle ensues.

Imagination Land - When the entire contents of the world's imagination lay open before them, Stan and Kyle step right in. Back in South Park, Cartman swears he's seen a leprechaun.

Go God Go - Cartman's plan to propel himself into the future goes horribly wrong. South Park Elementary faces strong opposition to the topic of evolution being taught to the 4th graders, especially from Ms. Garrison who has to teach it. Eric Cartman can't be bothered with what's going on in class. He's busy manipulating his own personal time-line to align with the precise release date of the newest, hottest game.

Over Logging - One day the citizens of South Park wake up and find the internet is gone. When Randy hears there may still be some internet out in California, he packs up his family and heads west.

Chickenlover - The Booktastic bus is in town and soon everyone finds out that Officer Barbrady can't read. He is whisked off to school with the boys so he can save his job. While he's there someone in South Park is having sex with the town's chickens and only Officer Barbrady with his new deputies Kenny, Kyle, Stan, and Cartman can stop them!

Sadrzaj epizoda preuzet sa http://www.southparkstudios.com
"Ne možes samo pitati korisnike šta je to što oni žele i onda se truditi da im to i daš. Dok ti to napraviš, oni će poželeti nešto drugo". (Inc Magazine, 1989.)

"Veoma je teško dizajnirati proizvod za određenu grupu. Često ljudi ne znaju šta žele dok im to ne pokažeš". (BusinessWeek, maj 1998.)

Van mreže Sephiroth

• Ne silazi sa Foruma
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Oktobar 07, 2009, 14:35:09 »
moje omiljene: free willzyx & margaritaville :)
Neon Genesis Evangelion

Van mreže Sale

• Administrator
  • Ne silazi sa Foruma
  • Live in your world, play in ours.
    • Mega blog
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Oktobar 09, 2009, 20:59:47 »

Michael Jackson najnoviji je gost serije South Park. Kreatori serije posthumno su obacili Jacksona u epizodu pod nazivom 'Dead Celebrities' koju možete da pogledate na internetu.

U ovoj epizodi Jackson ne veruje u svoju smrt i njegov duh proganja dečake iz serije. U epizodi se pojavljuju i Farrah Fawcett, David Carradine, TV presenter Billy Mays, Patrick Swayze i DJ AM.

Ovo nije prvi put da serija parodira Kralja Popa. On se već ranije pojavljivao u seriji, a najpoznatija je epizoda "Mr Jefferson" epizoda iz 2004. godine.

Epizodu možete da pogledate na www.southparkstudios.com

izvor: kontraweb.net
Mega blog Blog koji prati novosti iz sveta filma, muzike, tv serija, interneta, softvera, video igara, stripova i još ponečeg...

Van mreže Sephiroth

• Ne silazi sa Foruma
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Oktobar 09, 2009, 21:02:30 »
upravo odgledao hahahahahahahh Chipotle :))
Neon Genesis Evangelion